→ online or face-to-face
Melanie is highly skilled in using nutritional strategies to assist clients in achieving optimal health and performance. Individual consultations are specifically tailored to the client’s needs so they can confidently meet their goals.
Melanie can help with a range of health concerns, including:
- Healthy eating
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Vegetarian or vegan eating
- Gut disorders (coeliac disease, IBS, FODMAP)
- Diabetes management
- Heart health
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Disordered eating
Sports Nutrition is my speciality. A potential client may spend hours training, however if they haven’t thought about their nutrition or if they have some concerns about their diet, they may be falling short of their athletic potential. Melanie can help with:
- Sports nutrition personally tailored to the everyday athlete
- Performance nutrition specific to amateur and elite athletes
- Body composition work to optimise a client’s general health and performance (eg muscle gain, fat loss)
- Periodised and personalised meal plans that match a client’s training using a complementary, holistic approach
- Race-day plans that take into account hydration and other important considerations
- Tailored advice on supplementing
Initial consultation (60 minutes) — $160
An initial consultation with Melanie is perfect for clients that would like to improve their overall nutrition. This may be in order to achieve optimal health and wellbeing, or in relation to performance in sport or exercise. This consultation includes a personalised meal plan to suit the client’s needs, as well as resources and recipes that are tailored to meet the client’s goals.
Please note: If you are a new client, a minimum of four appointments (including the initial consultation) is recommended. This may be followed by subsequent reviews in order to ensure the changes are long-term, sustainable and successful. Nutrition consultations are also eligible for rebates with private health insurers.