- 2-3 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups water – enough to just cover the oats
- ¾ cup plain or vanilla low fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup sunflower seeds or chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped nuts
- 2 small green apples, coarsely grated with skin
- Fresh or frozen fruits to serve (optional)
- Soak the rolled oats overnight in water.
- Add yoghurt, honey, nuts, sunflower seeds, dried fruits, grated apple and fresh fruits to the oats and fold through. Garnish with extra yoghurt. Store in fridge and add more yoghurt as required.
Pic from jessicacox.com.au